DESIGN THE NDP 2016 LOGO!
7 DEC 2015, 1PM TO
26 JAN 2016, 1PM
TOP 10 LOGOS WILL BE SHORTLISTED BY
27 JAN 2016
ONLINE VOTING WILL BE HELD FROM
28 JAN 2016, 1PM TO
10 FEB 2016, 1PM
The winner will be announced BY
The winner will receive
FOUR NDP 2016 TICKETS FOR 9 AUG 2016 & ONE IPAD PRO
JUDGING METHOD & CRITERIA
When the submission ends, the top 10 logos will be shortlisted by a panel of judges, based on:
- Portrays the continuous endeavor of nation-building
- Invokes a sense of belonging and rootedness to our country and future
- Marks the start of the next chapter after SG50
- Being original and novel
- Blends own ideas into an original design
- Be differentiated
- Stands out from the crowd
- To be used as a standalone device
- In conjunction or combination with key visuals and images
- As part of a backdrop, scene, or logo overlay in video format
The winning logo will be decided collectively by:
OPEN TO ALL
SINGAPOREANS & PERMANENT
GET INVOLVED AND PLAY A PART IN BUILDING OUR FUTURE
The logo must adhere to the key elements OF THE NDP 2016 THEME:
Nation-building is a continuous endeavour and our journey towards the future can be realised with hard work and working together.
Invoking a sense of belonging and rootedness to our country and future.
Forward looking, and connotes the start of the next chapter after SG50.
The logo will be used on all NDP 2016 collaterals, which can include, but is not limited to:
Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Street and e-Banners, Posters, Videos
Letterheads, Envelopes, Folders, T-shirts, Funpacks
Out-of-home Advertising Platforms and Vehicles
You can submit up to 5 entries.
Submit your logos to email@example.com
- Name (as per NRIC/ Passport),
- NRIC/ Passport No.,
- Nationality, and
- Contact No.
For any enquiries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimensions of 210mm x 240mm (for adaption into A4 portrait)
- Digitised format (at least 600 dpi with a file extension of .jpg)
- Minimum 900 pixels on each side
- No restrictions to the number of colours used
- A description of the design concept (less than 500 words)